Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What Makes My World Go 'Round

As I drove home from school today- yes, I drive to school sometimes despite living a mere 10 minute walk from my first class (its very cold some mornings!)- I was in a state of... GOOD. I just felt really good. There is something about driving around on a sunny day, listening to sweet music that just makes me feel great. As I have been pondering upon this experience the last few hours, I have been thinking of other things that put me in a state of good. Here it is:

-Driving on a warm, sunny day with all the windows down and the sunroof open
-Driving on a cold, sunny day with all the windows down and the sunroof open, and the heater on
-Driving with my favorite jams playing and the bass shaking my seat on a sunny day
-Driving with my favorite jams playing and the bass shaking my seat on a cold day
-Driving with my favorite jams playing and the bass shaking my seat on a rainy day
-Driving fast with my favorite jams playing
-Driving slow in traffic with my favorite jams playing
-Driving up Provo Canyon
-Driving down Provo Canyon
-Driving with my family
-Driving to go pick up my family
-Washing my car on a sunny day and drying her for a spotless finish
-Going to the temple
-Cuddling with a girl


Well, I guess this list could have been shortened. There are 4 THINGS in this world that put me in a state of good- DRIVING, FAMILY, GOSPEL, GIRLS.

Want to know what makes my world go 'round? Want to make me a happy boy? Get me to do anything that involves any of those 4 things and you will never see me in a bad mood.




1 comment:

  1. driving down the coast with the windows down and sunroof open with your left foot up next to the steering wheel, using your right hand to steer, and with your left elbow out the window... any more details? also, I'm so glad we both posted pics from freshman year on our blogs today :)

    ReplyDelete